All normal shipping can be tracked at www.17track.net/en
Please enter your tracking number to receive information about the status of your order.
Processing time usually takes between 1-2 days. We will send you a confirmation email with your tracking number once your package has been sent! If you can't find any staus after input the tracking number, please check back again in another day or two as it takes some time for the system to run update the latest whereabout of your order.
Average Shipping Times:
- United States** - 6-13 working days
- Australia - 6-14 working days
- Canada - 8-16 working days
- Croatia - 8-16 working days
- Finland - 8-16 working days
- France - 7-14 working days
- Ireland - 10-16 working days
- Italy - 15-20 working days
- Luxembourg - 10-16 working days
- United Kingdom - 10-16 working days
- Germany - 15-20 working days
- Netherlands - 7-14 working days
- New Zealand - 8-16 working days
- Norway - 8-16 working days
- Spain - 7-14 working days
- Switzerland - 8-16 working days
- Sweden - 7-14 working days
- Brazil - 15-22 working days
All other countries 16-22 business days
*We kindly ask to allow up to 30 days for packages to arrive to allow for possible customs processing delays.
I ONLY RECEIVED PART OF MY ORDER?
Different items can come from different warehouses and in separate packages, so you might receive more than one package if you ordered several items. Please verify your email as we provide different shipping confirmation for items leaving separately.
MY TRACKING SAYS IT WAS DELIVERED BUT I DID NOT RECEIVE IT?
We understand how important your order is! We provide our customers with the option to track their package via the shipping confirmation e-mail. If the tracking information states that your items have been delivered but you have not received it, kindly ask your local post office first and your immediate neighborin case the package was received by mistake or on your behalf. The package may also have been left with property managers or an apartment office
If you are still unable to locate your package, please contact the shipping carrier to discuss the issue and file a claim with them. Once a file has been submitted, provide us with the claim number and we will work towards a resolution with you.